This week the we talk with Cheryl Harrison. Cheryl is the founder of Speechbubble, a local boutique PR marketing firm, the owner and editor of Drink Up Columbus, Founder of Beers and Board Games Club, Co-founder of the Columbus Ale Trail, and sits on committee for numerous philanthropic and social endeavors.
We discuss the Columbus drinking scene and where it’s going, how she got to where she is today, generational differences in the workplace, her projects and passions, and what’s next.
We also take a moment to reflect on the passing of Bill Conner, CEO and president of CAPA.
Links from the show
- Cheryl’s Landing page, with links to all of her projects – beingcheryl.com
- Speechbubble – speechbubblepr.com
- Drink Up Columbus – drinkupcolumbus.com
- Beers and Board games – beersandboardgames.com
- Columbus Ale Trail – cbusaletrail.com
- GoFundMe page for Gregory Wheeler – GoFundMe